[Systems] Media Lab dns servers down?

Peter Pflanz ppflanz at media.mit.edu
Wed Apr 16 09:08:28 EDT 2014

Richard & All,

We purchased a high availability DNS and DHCP product by InfoBlox.   We
have been running this product for
many years without any problems besides a building power failure.  We are
going to see what changes we can make to prevent this type of failure
again.  We enjoy some of the advanced features that this product offered
that others couldn't provide at the time such as dynamic dns registration
for all clients.

Best,
Peter

Peter D. Pflanz