[Systems] Zatoichi is down

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jun 18 23:40:16 EDT 2013

On 06/18/2013 12:00 PM, Roberto Rodriguez Alcala wrote:
> Bernie,
>
> About the last part in your email, I've checked justice today and I've
> found lines in the history suggesting that zatoichi was migrated from
> justice to housetree.
>
> There's also a non-bootable entry on virsh because the lv is not there
> anymore. Maybe the migration was done and rolled back.

It went like this: last year, when I was productionizing justice, I
created LVM partitions for all the existing VMs and did a first round of
rsyncing. Then, I only migrated some of the Sugar Labs machines and
notified the owners of zatoichi and itevenworks that they had the option
to leave their VMs on housetree or migrate them.