[Systems] sugarlabs.net transfer initiated.

Stefan Unterhauser stefan at unterhauser.name
Wed Aug 8 14:43:47 EDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Bradley M. Kuhn
<bkuhn at sfconservancy.org> wrote:
> Stefan, you wrote this private to me.  I'll need the SLOBs to agree to
> your proposal below, so you'll need to propose it to them to.

ups :P thank you

> Stefan Unterhauser wrote at 11:31 (EDT) on Tuesday:
>> Sorry technical contact has not access to all the features ... only to
>> most ;)
>
> Which ones doesn't the Admin Contact have access to?
>
>> there are 4 rules in gandi
>> http://wiki.gandi.net/en/domains/management/rights/admc
>
> Looking at that, I don't see what specifically the Sugar Labs System
> teams would need to do?  The Admin contact stuff appears to be about
> autorenewal, and the like.  What am I missing?

managing accounts ;) for example
and other features which are not listed ...
... at least admin is designed to be the 2nd in charge

>> that s why I would structure it like this:
>> owner: SFC
>> Admin: Bernie
>> Billing: Bradley
>
>> Tech: somebody else (SU14-gandi is mine, but I think we have more
>> gandi handles in sugarlabs )
>
> As mentioned in previous (public) email, I suggest the tech contact be a
> role account.

yes I am for that too ...
... but as of now just make bernie admin so we can setup that later ;)
-> this is at least my suggestion