[Systems] lists.sugarlabs.org mailing list memberships reminder

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Aug 1 13:49:10 EDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-01 at 09:52 -0400, Tom Merrick wrote:
> Not very important, but I seem to be on the list twice as I receive
> two notices dated the same time.

One of these notices actually comes from the listserver lo-res.org,
which was hosting the Sugar Labs lists in the early days.

We have no control over lo-res.org. I've repeatedly asked the sysadmin
Aaron Kaplan to delete the obsolete lists, but it seems he hasn't got
around to do it yet.

Aaron, all we need you to do is:

  ssh root at lo-res.org rm -rf /var/lib/mailman/lists/community-news

 \X/  http://codewiz.org