[Systems] JT, Mike: following today's IRC meeting, please help with Uruguay race microsite (register Wordpress blog)

Sebastian Vallejo sebastian.vallejo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:34:53 EDT 2011

About point 1.
Post MUST GO into draft status, not published from email.
The children are going to email their work to concurso at rapceibal.info.
Here in uruguay we will set up this email to forward to the secret
address of wordpress.

When posts are uploaded as draft, a human (maybe an uruguayan human
named seba) will edit the posts to erase any personal o contact
information of the children.
Then the human will push the publish button in the wordpress interface.