[Systems] Fwd: Re: [Systems-logs] Welcome to sugarlabs.org

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Fri Sep 17 14:45:47 EDT 2010

--- Begin forwarded message from Kandarp Kaushik ---
From: Kandarp Kaushik <kandarp at seeta.in>
To: Sunjammer BOFH <root at sugarlabs.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 20:18:30 +0200
Subject: Re: [Systems-logs] Welcome to sugarlabs.org

Hello,

1) I tried to ssh into shell.sugarlabs.org using
    $ ssh kandarpk at shell.sugarlabs.org
 but failed with the following error:
    $ Permission denied (publickey).

2) I am not able to access
     http://people.sugarlabs.org/~kandarpk/
using a web browser, and

3) mails to kandarpk at sugarlabs.org aren't getting delivered and give the
following error

<kandarpk at sugarlabs.org>: maildir delivery failed: create maildir file
   /home/kandarpk/Maildir/tmp/1284746426.P18220.sunjammer.sugarlabs.org:
   Permission denied

Any correspondence in this regard will be helpful.

Regards,
Kandarp Kaushik.

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Sunjammer BOFH <root at sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> Dear Kandarp Kaushik,
>
> Your account has been created.  You can login on shell.sugarlabs.org
> as user "kandarpk" using your ssh key(s).  Please, be
> considerate about security: always keep your private keys password
> protected and use non-guessable passwords.
>
> Your *temporary* password is "e5lIx2hj", for use with protocols
> requiring authentication such as HTTP and IMAP.  You should change
> it as soon as possible using this web form:
>
>  https://ldap.sugarlabs.org/passwd
>
> This message should be delivered to you in two copies: once directly,
> and once through your forwarding email address kandarpk at sugarlabs.org .
> Please, let me know if you don't receive the latter.  You can change
> your forwarding address at any time by editing ~/.forward.
>
> You can use this account for any (legal) purpose as long as you don't
> abuse shared resources.  Please check with the system administrators
> before setting up daemons and cron jobs.  Anything you put in
> ~/public_html will be served on
>
>  http://people.sugarlabs.org/~kandarpk/
>
> --
> sugarlabs.org System Administrator