[Systems] Syndication Request for SugarLabs

Quoc-Bao Vuong vqbao at lv5.org
Thu May 27 23:07:43 EDT 2010

Hello, my name is Bao Vuong, a student from Yorktown High School. I'm
participating the Senior Experience Program, where I am to work under a
mentor in a certain work environment of a field of my choice, and I chose to
work under Mel Chua of SugarLabs. in my blog, I will be posting my
experiences and contributions to the project under Mel and this program.

rss feed: http://bvworks.lv5.org/home/working-with-sugarlabs/posts.xml

proposed title: "SugarLabs Intern" or "Working with SugarLabs"