[Systems] Shell acct request

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Thu May 13 17:14:31 EDT 2010

Purpose:
A shell account is requested to enable the NZ & Sri Lanka testing
teams to evaluate the Testlink testing platform[1]. Testlink is a web
application that "provides Test specification, Test plans and
execution, Reporting, Requirements specification and collaborate with
well-known bug trackers" [2]. This request was discussed and approved
at the infrastructure meeting [2] and previously at the OLPC Sri Lanka
QA conference calls.

Over time, I would like to work towards LPI system administration
certification. Once I'm qualified, I will be happy to assist Sugarlabs
Infrastructure further with maintenance as appropriate.

Username: tim / timClicks/ timmc / tim-clicks / whatever suits
First: Tim
Last: McNamara
Email: paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz

SSH public keys:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAqONomEmBT3jQjRX00U+Os3pZNXG5/ghosLtkIHG4lVQQCduArPKGKz/R+832a8TQvo2RuphIN59scBDDg4MExFnDCyhkbY/zInRDGMjWY9avTZrb2xiKC3MLKQscMn+7OR9pDr70f6uGNXCICpFnvWo5QT2NgOl4rUNO5ZT9CTvlzIKlpBY7m+woLCCA003HG0E1s9edc1BRHpUEwtHmzwtXkhfPE7wEcMowS6CYXANClM5fwBpW8kVEJjoCDteZKBQvupi1DCmV6oDLBO847pTbcvQjqtjuinnumkR6oQZ1pqkIA/MOpaWtj8PLl/i2RsK4XFAhj3T1b3Jg9QWQSw==
tim at sparrow
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAyjVX/G7CawaPrm7hA6IXFtW7gTz84xMG7gI01uYBLAoHnPAqf138HJ6doiJzSFEHeyaieCWfcSew5q6awMvZpKuOSRLiSFnFTQzPZIjBh5ueFjaPi26xcVDe1LbLn6M0VBK3zx+b5z6C0MMbWPMNneCF7auuqo0cEvo02cypIuJ9v1S0idrP5v9KyiGRdUK7zuw63QYzaZUJLiPWGt5obWikSt1Y5meZHarEiwVCVgu3UvBGV37x+Oe4M1+FLEho/OhDRYTbBQhBfbTcMpvNwZCbEO56WFH1MVhUR0FtN+N5SgJwtwqsuquGAjfCG+6P15mQwjCx30DxW5A6ZUOPeQ==
tim at heron

Many thanks,

Tim McNamara

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/testlink/,