[Systems] wiki.sugarlabs.org relocation

Frederick Grose fgrose at sugarlabs.org
Fri May 14 20:59:59 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Frederick Grose <fgrose at sugarlabs.org>wrote:

> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Josh Williams <josh at tucson-labs.com>wrote:
>
>>  On 5/10/10 11:22 PM, Frederick Grose wrote:
>>

> *...*

Bernie, Since we expect many new visitors next week with announcements,
could you please help debug this issue, for a short-term fix at least?

Also, if you separate our production, testing, and development databases, we
can experiment with the common.css and common.js files in the MediaWiki
namespace.