[Systems] new vm for openlessons.org

Flint O'Brien flint at flintobrien.com
Fri Jul 23 23:02:22 EDT 2010

Bernie,

I was wondering what was up :-)  I've been putting in a lot of hours and
have gotten a fair way toward a working system (client and server). Still a
week or two of work away. I'm on vacation this week. It would be nice to
have a system to load it on in a week.

   - Username: flint
   - SSH Public Key attached.

At some point, we need to do email confirmations for user signup. What do
you usually do for outgoing emails? Do you have a standard outgoing SMTP
server or does each VM install a mail server? I can setup a mail server, but
I'd rather access a central one. The key requirement is that the real "from"
address be OpenLesson.net (can't use Google mail server for that).

Regards,
Flint