[Systems] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 08:09:47 EDT 2010

On 07/30/10 at 06:35pm, Yama Ploskonka wrote:
> Chris, can you try resend through your account or something?  this is
> a wee bit time sensitive
>
> On 7/30/10, Chris Rowe <chris.rowe at ole.org> wrote:
> > Bernie, any ideas?
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Yamandu Ploskonka
> > <yamaplos at gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >>  I am concerned, does this mean the message didn't get distributed?
> >>
> >> Very important!
> >> Concerns Dick's and Frankie's visit...
> >>

> >> Thanks
> >>
> >> -------- Original Message --------  Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to
> >> Sender  Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:22:35 -0400 (EDT)  From:
> >> MAILER-DAEMON at sugarlabs.org (Mail Delivery System)  To: yamaplos at gmail.com
> >>
> >> This is the mail system at host sunjammer.sugarlabs.org.
> >>
> >> I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
> >> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
> >>
> >> For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
> >>
> >> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
> >> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
> >>
> >>                    The mail system
> >> <LA at lists.ole.org> <LA at lists.ole.org>: command line usage error. Command
> >> output: Illegal
> >>     invocation: '/usr/lib/mailman/bin/postfix-to-mailman.py lists.ole.org
> >> LA
> >>     bolivia' Did you forget to set mailman_destination_recipient_limit=1
> >> in
> >>     main.cf?
> >> <bolivia at lists.ole.org> <bolivia at lists.ole.org>: command line usage error.
> >> Command output: Illegal
> >>     invocation: '/usr/lib/mailman/bin/postfix-to-mailman.py lists.ole.org
> >> LA
> >>     bolivia' Did you forget to set mailman_destination_recipient_limit=1
> >> in
> >>     main.cf?

I looked into this and made a small tweak to postfix.  Everything should
be working, if not let me know.

---
Steven M. Parrish
gpg fingerprint: 4B6C 8357 059E B7ED 8095 0FD6 1F4B EDA0 A9A6 13C0
http://www.binarypenguins.com
irc.freenode.net:
Nickname: SMParrish
Channels: #fedora-kde, #fedora-olpc, #fedora-edu, #sugar, #packagekit