[Systems] Link bar for Gitorious

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Mar 16 17:38:32 EDT 2009

Ivan Krstić wrote:
> On Mar 16, 2009, at 1:58 PM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
>> I added our links bar to <http://git.sugarlabs.org/>, used a larger
>> logo, a darker background, and a other minor visual changes.
>
> Hm, the 'donate' link wraps to the next line which looks ugly. Can we
> leave out one of the links, such as 'api'? That link is also absent from
> the wiki navbar.

Hmm... api wasn't long enough, so I culled "home" and "donate", which
seemed the least relevant for the kind of audience on Gitorious.

Will I get a dozen answers with all the possible permutations of links I
could have removed instead? :-)

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/