[Systems] buildslave-fedora-12-32bit is inaccessible...

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-systems at silbe.org
Mon Dec 28 12:20:17 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 05:29:12PM +0100, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:

> ...preventing us from doing new SoaS composes. I can't use ssh to
> connect to it from Bender. Does anybody know what's going on?
Someone rebooted it about five minutes prior to your mail. Since radvd
seems to have stopped working again it didn't get an IPv6 address, only
an IPv4 one.

I've started radvd with debugging output to stdio inside screen, so
maybe we'll know a bit more when it happens next time.

Nice holidays to everyone, BTW. :)

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/