[Systems] [IAEP] Rolling out Local Sugar Labs

Bernie Innocenti bernie at laptop.org
Thu Dec 4 05:17:35 EST 2008

Ivan Krstić wrote:
> On Dec 3, 2008, at 10:36 PM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero wrote:
>> We  have  also the first mailist. sugar-colombia at co.sugarlabs.org
>

> Why was it decided to host this list outside of the general Sugar Labs
> mailman install, and thus with separate archives and management?

Yeah, Rafael, Google Apps' mailing lists are actually "Outlook-style"
lists: email aliases with multiple forwarding destinations.

For a real mailing list, we should be using lists.sugarlabs.org.
If you intend to have many lists, we could also create
lists.co.sugarlabs.org pointing back to solarsail.

What do you think?

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/