[Systems] Buildbot

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Dec 2 19:56:47 EST 2008

Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 9:43 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>> Marco, sugarlabs1 is already a F10, although it was apparently
>> obtained by upgrading from F9.  Would that work anyway?
>
> The only reason it boots is that it still uses the F8 kernel (it was
> upgraded from F8). If you boot with the F10 kernel it breaks.

Err... I guess the problem is that xen was dropped in later versions
of Fedora.

But today's stock kernels come with the paravirtops enabled, so they
should be virtualizable cooperatively in a way or another.  Maybe we
should be using kvm in stead of xen?  Or a newer version of xen?

I'm not such an expert in virtualization matters...

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/