[somos-azucar] Fwd: Come join me at The Global Education Conference on Education Beyond Borders

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Lun Nov 8 13:52:28 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Noble Kelly <events en educationbeyondborders.org>
Date: 2010/11/7
Subject: Come join me at The Global Education Conference on Education Beyond
Borders
To: "laura en somosazucar.org" <laura en somosazucar.org>

    Education Beyond
Borders<http://www.educationbeyondborders.org/events/event/show?id=2213732%3AEvent%3A17592&xgi=4lbvCGvCi3k9IE&xg_source=msg_invite_event>
     [image: Noble
Kelly]<http://www.educationbeyondborders.org/profile/NobleKelly?xg_source=msg_invite_event>
Noble Kelly<http://www.educationbeyondborders.org/profile/NobleKelly?xg_source=msg_invite_event>
 Noble Kelly has invited you to the event 'The Global Education Conference'
on Education Beyond Borders!

Please join us the week of Nov. 15th to share and hear perspectives on
global issues in education with colleagues from around the world.

  [image: The Global Education
Conference]<http://www.educationbeyondborders.org/events/event/show?id=2213732%3AEvent%3A17592&xgi=4lbvCGvCi3k9IE&xg_source=msg_invite_event>
*Time:* November 15, 2010 to November 19, 2010
*Location:* online
*Organized By:* Lucy Gray, Steve Hargadon and Julie Lindsay

*Event Description:*
The 2010 Global Education Conference will be held November 15 - 19, 2010,
online and free. Over 300 general sessions and 50 keynotes will be held in
multiple time zones focusing on teachers, students, curriculum, policy and
leadership and global issues. I will doing a keynote address on November
18th and we will be hosting a sessions with colleagues from our projects in
South Africa and Kenya. A first time for many of them!

The conference is a collaborative and world-wide community effort to
significantly increase opportunities for globally-connecting education
activities and initiatives.

There is no formal registration required for the conference, as all the
sessions will be open and public, broadcast live using the Elluminate
platform, and available in recorded formats afterward.

Follow the conference back channel discussions on Twitter using the official
conference hashtag #globaled10.

See more details and RSVP on Education Beyond Borders:
http://www.educationbeyondborders.org/events/event/show?id=2213732%3AEvent%3A17592&xgi=4lbvCGvCi3k9IE&xg_source=msg_invite_event
About Education Beyond Borders
We are a non-profit NGO devoted to closing the global education divide
through teacher professional development and community education.
  [image: Education Beyond Borders]
<http://www.educationbeyondborders.org> 1099 members
30 videos
35 discussions
25 Events
88 blog posts

 To control which emails you receive on Education Beyond Borders,
click here<http://www.educationbeyondborders.org/profiles/profile/emailSettings?xg_source=msg_invite_event>