[somos-azucar] Fwd: [support-gang] One Laptop Per Child in South America: Reports from on-the-ground (incl. Stream) on Monday, 12:30PM EST

Sebastian Silva sebastian en somosazucar.org
Mar Ago 31 17:05:41 EDT 2010

Reporte grabado de la charla de Christoph Derndorfer.

Saludos!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christoph Derndorfer <e0425826 en student.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: 2010/8/31
Subject: Re: [support-gang] One Laptop Per Child in South America: Reports
from on-the-ground (incl. Stream) on Monday, 12:30PM EST
To: "Community Support Volunteers -- who help respond to \"help AT
laptop.org\"" <support-gang en lists.laptop.org>

FYI:

A recording of today's talk is now available at
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/9251465 (note that we only get started
around 9min 15sec). The accompanying slides can be found at
http://bit.ly/9Qe7Gb

As always I'd love to hear your comments, particularly if you disagree
with something I said;-)

Cheers from NYC,
Christoph

Am 28.08.2010 12:22, schrieb George Hunt:
> Christoph is giving the talk in DC, Eastern Standard Time.
>
> George
>
> On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho en hotmail.com
> <mailto:cbigenho en hotmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi...
>
>     What time zone will those times he in?
>
>     Caryl

>     From: cbigenho en hotmail.com <mailto:cbigenho en hotmail.com>
>     To: bigenhoc en greenhill.org <mailto:bigenhoc en greenhill.org>;
>     rblackburn en utdallas.edu <mailto:rblackburn en utdallas.edu>
>     Subject: FW: [support-gang] One Laptop Per Child in South America:
>     Reports from on-the-ground (incl. Stream) on Monday, 12:30PM EST
>     Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 08:01:20 -0700
>
>     Hi... This should be am interesting online event... may have some
>     ideas for your presentations!  They forgot to say which time zone it
>     will be in though.
>
>     Love, Mom
>

>     On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 12:58 AM, Christoph Derndorfer
>     <e0425826 en student.tuwien.ac.at
>     <mailto:e0425826 en student.tuwien.ac.at>> wrote:
>
>         Hi all,
>
>         I was invited by the World Bank to participate in a discussion
>         about the
>         current status quo of OLPC in Uruguay, Paraguay, and Peru:
>         http://go.worldbank.org/A89FIW44V0
>
>         The discussion will take place on Monday between 12:30PM and 2PM
>         and for
>         the people who can't make we're trying to provide a live-stream
>         as well
>         as recording the event for later viewing via ustream.tv
>         <http://ustream.tv>. The stream
>         should be available under
>         http://www.ustream.tv/channel/olpc-news#events
>         plus it will be embedded on the olpcnews.com
>         <http://olpcnews.com> frontpage.
>
>         In case you use Twitter #olpcSAbriefing is the hashtag to use if
you
>         want to submit questions or comments during the event. We'll do
>         our best
>         to monitor the feed and integrate them where appropriate.
>
>         Cheers from D.C.,
>         Christoph
>
>         --
>         Christoph Derndorfer
>         co-editor, www.olpcnews.com <http://www.olpcnews.com>
>         e-mail: christoph en olpcnews.com <mailto:christoph en olpcnews.com>

Christoph Derndorfer
co-editor, www.olpcnews.com
e-mail: christoph en olpcnews.com

Sebastian Silva
http://somosazucar.org/
"Te imaginas si te pudieran enseñar sólo a leer pero no a escribir??"