[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Story Activity - GSoC Meeting 2 Summary

Saurabh Gupta saurabhguptajpr at yahoo.in
Sun May 30 02:32:22 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,
Hope you are doing well!
I had my second GSoC meeting with Ashish on May 30th.  We had a discussion on my week 1 tasks on which no issues were encountered so far, which is good.
Further,  we planned my tasks of week 2 which are as below:
1. Research and Implement Loaders for Images
2. Research and Implement on Getting Images from Abecedarium Activity Database and filter them inside Story Activity accordingly.

We will have our next meeting on June 6th.

Regards Saurabh Gupta