[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Security and Availability - Meeting: 27 May 2021
jaikishanbrijwani at gmail.com
Thu May 27 07:48:46 EDT 2021
Hi all, I hope you all are doing great and are in the pink of health.
Today, I had my first meeting with Michaël Ohayon & Nikhil Mehra. We had
discussions about work items from the last week which basically includes
*Tasks done in week 1:-*
- Familiarized myself with Sugarizer, the Sugarizer School Portal, the
- Fixed 2 issues on sugarizer-school-portal-server repository. PRs for
the same are:- #30
to fix inconsistency in #30
- Completed all of the following first steps to start
*Problems experienced last week:*
Installation of microk8s and sugarizer-chart both of which were quick fixes.
Here is a list of tasks that we have decided for this week:*My plan for
- Explore the repositories even more to get the nick of what and where
the changes are to be made.
- Learn more about chart migration issues.
- Solve the password issue
solve the npm test issue.
- Dedicate ~20-25 hours to this minimum.
Next meeting is scheduled for next Thursday.Regards,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel