[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Security and Availability - Meeting: 27 May 2021

Jaikishan Brijwani jaikishanbrijwani at gmail.com
Thu May 27 07:48:46 EDT 2021

Hi all, I hope you all are doing great and are in the pink of health.
Today, I had my first meeting with Michaël Ohayon & Nikhil Mehra. We had
discussions about work items from the last week which basically includes
*Tasks done in week 1:-*

   - Familiarized myself with Sugarizer, the Sugarizer School Portal, the
   Sugarizer Dashboard.
   - Fixed 2 issues on sugarizer-school-portal-server repository. PRs for
   the same are:- #30
   <https://github.com/NikhilM98/sugarizer-school-portal-server/pull/30>
    and #31
   <https://github.com/NikhilM98/sugarizer-school-portal-server/pull/31> (patch
   to fix inconsistency in #30
   <https://github.com/NikhilM98/sugarizer-school-portal-server/pull/30>)
   - Completed all of the following first steps to start
   <https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2021.md#sugarizer-security-and-availability>
   :-

*Problems experienced last week:*
Installation of microk8s and sugarizer-chart both of which were quick fixes.

Here is a list of tasks that we have decided for this week:*My plan for
week 2:*

   - Explore the repositories even more to get the nick of what and where
   the changes are to be made.
   - Learn more about chart migration issues.
   - Solve the password issue
   <https://github.com/NikhilM98/sugarizer-school-portal-server/issues/22>,
   solve the npm test issue.
   - Dedicate ~20-25 hours to this minimum.

Next meeting is scheduled for next Thursday.Regards,
*Jaikishan Brijwani*