[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2021

A RAHUL f20191312 at hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in
Tue Mar 30 15:43:51 EDT 2021

Hello,
I am Rahul, I am willing to learn and contribute towards sugar labs.
I am currently studying 2nd year Computer Science Engineering in BITS
Pilani.
I came to know about SugarLabs through my senior.

For the project "Improve and Maintain 15 Sugar Activities"
I am quite good with python and I have been going through the sugar
activities code for the last month.
Also I have reasonable experience with the Sugar Activities working and
Environment.
I have also gone through the Modifying Activities document in the SugarLabs
GitHub page.
Can someone advise me on some issue(s) in any particular activity that I
could work on before applying my proposal so that it could add to my
proposal?
Also are there any particular prerequisites to be done before applying for
the above mentioned  project.

Eagerly waiting for your reply!

Thank you for your time,
Rahul