[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs GSoC 2021

Shikhar Sharma shikharatwork007 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 04:39:06 EDT 2021

Hey,
I am Shikhar, I am eager to learn and contribute towards sugar labs.
I came across sugar labs while I was teaching my sibling, I really liked
the product and wanted to contribute my time to it.

For the project "Port Sugar and core activities to Python 3"
I know python and javascript , but have negligible experience with
telepathy binding.
So is it advisable for me to learn this section starting from today ,so
that I can be a better candidate for Gsoc 2021 and contribute to sugar labs
as I have used the product first hand.

Eagerly waiting for your reply!!

Thank you for your time,
Shikhar