[Sugar-devel] Issue in adding activities in Sugar

Saurabh Gupta saurabhguptajpr at yahoo.in
Sun Mar 28 07:11:08 EDT 2021

 Thanks James for your quick response.
Actually, I am a developer in javascript so not much aware of how Sugar is built. Can you please help me with what do I have to do to run the Sugar activity so that I can use them and build them for Sugarizer. What is the best possible way to run Sugar activities? Do I have to change my Ubuntu version?