[Sugar-devel] GSOC 21 Applicant

Abhishek kumar abhishek022kk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 14:58:18 EDT 2021

Can the mentors give me more insight about, anything they have in mind for
the idea
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2021.md#music-blocks-debugging-aids
Anything they have in mind to go through first for this idea
- Come up with a framework for how debugging might work in Music Blocks v4