[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Story activity

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 18:08:52 EDT 2021

You have right to use third-party components in Sugarizer activities.
BTW I'm not sure we need to provide a Text Editor in Story activity. It
will complexify the activity.
Sugarizer includes already the Write activity to format text. Maybe we
could provide a bridge between Story and Write activity.

Regards.

         Lionel