[Sugar-devel] GSOC'21 aspirant

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Sun Mar 14 14:00:37 EDT 2021

Hi Janit,

Thanks for reaching out, you might want to take a look at the sugarizer
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugarizer> and music blocks
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/musicblocks>
repos as your skill set matches both projects.

You should use both projects first, music blocks can be found here
<https://musicblocks.sugarlabs.org/> and sugarizer here
<http://sugarizer.org/>.
After which you might want to look at existing issues and see which you'd
like to work on.
Looking forward to your contributions.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya