[Sugar-devel] GSOC 21 Aspirant

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 05:35:44 EDT 2021

Hi Shivam,

As Jui said, you're welcome to propose new Sugarizer features. Just fill
one or more issues on the Sugarizer here
<https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/issues> to explain each new feature
and why it could be useful.

Quick answers on your first proposals:
1) There is already a filter on activity names using the Search field
2) Not sure what Dictionary activity is. You should give examples here.
3) Good point.

Regards.

        Lionel