[Sugar-devel] 5th meeting report

Sarthak gupta sarthakgupta041 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 05:52:26 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,
I and lionel had our 5th meeting today at 9 AM UTC.
We first discussed the status of last week's tasks and then decided this
week's tasks.

Last week task:

   1. Finalize document for IOS generation
   2. Implementation of increasing/decreasing amplitude
   3. Implementation of waveform inversion
   4. Research for time logging section

This week task:

   1. Test all the activities on IOS
   2. Fix settings palette i.e. including invert button in it
   3. Do a mockup of logging export files
   4. Implement logging section which includes selection of logging
   interval, start/stop logging, saving of log data in journal in pdf and CSV
   (with txt extension) format.

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday June 29 at  9AM UTC.

Regards,
Sarthak Gupta