[Sugar-devel] Second Meeting Report

Sarthak gupta sarthakgupta041 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 06:27:04 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,
I and lionel had our second meeting today at 9 AM UTC.
We first discussed the status of last week's tasks. Lionel reviewed my code
and then we discussed this week's tasks.

Last week task:

   1. To figure out how to gather frequency data for mobile device
   2. Start with localization
   3. Test Sugarizer with electron

This week task:

   1. Update PR with all previous work
   2. Implement zoom in and zoom out functionality for time and freq plot
   3. Switching between time and freq mode
   4. If time left, then I will start working on canvas resizing

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday 8 June at 9 AM UTC.

Regards,
Sarthak Gupta