[Sugar-devel] Participation in GSOC 2021

Saurabh Gupta saurabhguptajpr at yahoo.in
Wed Jan 27 04:06:37 EST 2021

 Hi Lionel,Thanks for sharing the insights about adding features to Sugarizer.If adding Hindi as a language looks good to you, we can add it in the language option in Sugarizer and also on Weblate so that people with Hindi as a native language can start doing the localization in Hindi also.RegardsSaurabh Gupta