[Sugar-devel] Participation in GSOC 2021

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 04:06:57 EST 2021

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your interest in Sugarizer and for your contributions.

As James mentioned, there is no specific request today about integrating
Hindi language in Sugarizer.
I tend to prefer adding features asked by the field and there is no today
deployment asking for Hindi. But of course anyone can propose new features,
so I will certainly accept new languages for Sugarizer.
BTW localization in Sugarizer is not a programming task, it's handled using
a dedicated website - more friendly for translators - on
https://translate.sugarizer.org

Regards.

       Lionel