[Sugar-devel] Participation in GSOC 2021

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Jan 24 18:29:21 EST 2021

Welcome Saurabh,

We are a permissionless community.  Why do you not add Hindi as a
language immediately?  There is no issue or pull request that mentions
Hindi.  There are closed pull requests that add other languages.  I
doubt Lionel has any reason to refuse a language, but if you think
that may be the case, and you see no reply from him here, then ask him
directly.

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 02:30:57PM +0000, Saurabh Gupta wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I hope you all are doing well
> By way of introduction, I am Saurabh, a 2nd-year student from IIT Roorkee. I am
> contributing to Sugarizer for the last few months and have fixed some issues.
> During this journey, I gained some knowledge about sugarizer activities and how
> sugarizer works.
> Here, I am just eager to know if sugarizer is planning to incorporate Hindi as
> a language in the coming future just like MusicBlocks has?
> Further, I am eagerly looking forward to participate in GSoC 2021 and make
> valuable contributions to Sugarlabs.
>
> Regards
> Saurabh Gupta

James Cameron