[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2021 Ideas

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jan 18 16:25:06 EST 2021

The project task checklist is not a good source of information.

There are 138 search results for "exec = sugar-activity ", and 173 for
"from sugar.activity".  Not all of these can be worked, but there's
plenty of opportunity without looking beyond GitHub for sources.

However, if we run out of GitHub sources that need work, we have
Gitorious at git.sugarlabs.org, and bundles at
activities.sugarlabs.org.

I've an idea for a blockchain learning app, using an intentionally
weak hash so as to avoid children depleting laptop batteries with
mining.

James Cameron
https://quozl.linux.org.au/