[Sugar-devel] Participation in GSOC 2021

jasbir singh jasbir.sb123 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 13:39:23 EST 2021

Hii, My Name is Jasbir Singh, a 3rd year student at Army Institute of
Technology, Pune.

I am pretty confident in c++, python, HTML, CSS, Django, REST framework,
MySQL, data structures, Algorithms and Machine learning. I have built some
of the amazing projects using the mentioned technology stack.

I am eagerly looking forward to participate in GSoC 2021 and contribute at
Sugar Labs.
I want to get gain experience and capitalize my technical and social skills
by working in this vast open source community.

Looking forward to work at Sugar Labs under your able guidance.

Regards,
Jasbir Singh