[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] SLOB meeting reminder

devin at ulibarri.website devin at ulibarri.website
Wed Feb 17 20:17:01 EST 2021

On 2021-02-17 19:32, Martin Guy wrote:
> No, I only saw the totals. Are the details public somewhere?

I expect the 2020 tax forms to be publicly published for the new SL in
April or so, once they are filed.

As for 2019, they should be publicly published. They are attached. Can
someone please make a page (on the wiki?) and publish them there?

(They were filed late in 2019 and by hand because we had not yet
submitted the NPO filing, which created a bit of a log jam.)

>> Thanks for your help thus far.
>
> What help? I only irritated, at best I may have provoked others to
> produce pearls

Thanks for what? Thanks for caring about these things. Thank you!

Devin