[Sugar-devel] Incorrect Information

Aditya sinha adityakumar113141 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 01:40:24 EDT 2021

Hi everyone.
I wasn't aware that Sarthak was also going to participate in GSOC. I was
under the assumption that he was one of the members of the organisation who
has made an UI prototype on which other participants could work on. I
realized that there is very little time for me to completely change my
proposal and remove Sarthak's part.  I never want to steal someone's work
and have decided to give him full credit for his work in my final proposal
where I will clearly mention all the work which he has done. I would leave
the rest of the decision to mentors.

Regards,
Aditya Sinha