[Sugar-devel] Incorrect Information

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Mon Apr 12 19:20:21 EDT 2021

Hi Sarthak,

I understand that you're an intending GSoC participant and it won't sit
right with you while someone
wants to use your ongoing work for their own proposal while you're also
applying for same but after looking
at the both proposal and having seen that he'd given credit to you, I don't
think that there's anything for you to
worry about, as the final decision about who'd work on what rests with the
mentors and the mentors take a lot
of things into consideration when reviewing a proposal.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiam at sugarlabs.org