[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Story Activity Proposal Review

Saurabh Gupta saurabhguptajpr at yahoo.in
Sun Apr 11 11:03:04 EDT 2021

 Thanks for your valuable feedback.

I have updated my proposal on basis of your feedback and added it as a Draft on the GSoC dashboard. Below are some highlights of the update:1. Added implementation of editor in Detail2. Added export of Story in write format also.3. I have gone through the existing API to access Abecedarium content, we can use that also for Abecedarium images in Story but in Story activity, we only need the data from database/db_en.json so I thought to make another single XMLHTTPRequest from Story which we can use for other content also (other than abecedarium)
Kindly give your views on the updated draft proposal.