[Sugar-devel] GSoC'21 draft proposal for 'Improve and maintain 15 sugar activities'

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Fri Apr 9 00:41:16 EDT 2021

I don't think you're biting more than you can chew as sometimes we can't
really say how long it'll take
to fix a problem unless one starts working on it.

The previous attempts at porting an activity can be a good starting point
for you as you can complete
the PR, nothing wrong with that, the only activity in the list that I think
should be removed is followmeButia
except you have the resources to test it on bare metal.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiam at sugarlabs.org