[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Story Activity Proposal Review

Saurabh Gupta saurabhguptajpr at yahoo.in
Thu Apr 8 09:10:30 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all are doing well. I am Saurabh Gupta, currently a Sophomore at IIT Roorkee. I have been contributing to SugarLabs for the past few months and it had been a great experience to work with this amazing community of SugarLabs. I am interested to contribute to SugarLabs during GSoC'21 and prepared a proposal for the project "Sugarizer Story Activity".
I request mentors and other community members to review my proposal and provide their valuable feedback on how can I improve it.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & RegardsSaurabh Gupta