[Sugar-devel] Gradual reorganizing of Music Blocks codebase

Anindya Kundu anindyaak007 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:57:23 EDT 2020

We'd definitely need to go back to the drawing board and chalk out the plan
and the structure, e.g. data flow diagram. With it, I'll come up with a
list of objectives and create the issue.

Meanwhile, I can help with the dictionary stuff too. Please do let me know
what I can do.

Also, thanks Vaibhav for the resources, and Devin, I'll keep you posted
when I begin.