[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar Trisquel image Ready for testing.

Martin Guy martinwguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 11:14:11 EST 2020

Hi again. An issue and a question about TOAST 9.0:

- The IKnowMyABC activity, it seems, should speak the letter names,
but we couldn't get it to say anything. In case it was to do with the
audio volume issues, we then launched Speak and that spoke.

- How does one build the TOAST ISO image?
  trisquel.info->Code points at https://gitlab.trisquel.org/trisquel
where I found the trisquel-builder and makeiso repositories but
  - makeiso hasn't been updated to the etiona codename
  - trisquel-builder has, but hasn't been modified since May 2020 and
following the README fails at
    $ sudo ./sbuild-create.sh etiona i386
    E: No such script: /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/etiona
and https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/how-trisquel-made has a link to
makedistro.sh script, whose last commit was 7 years ago for 7.0 (and
on the Italian language page points to a 404).
Are there any other "How to build Trisquel" pages that I'm missing?

Thanks!