[Sugar-devel] Some questions about Sugar and Sugar Live Build

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Nov 13 15:19:52 EST 2020

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 12:02:38PM +0100, Martin Guy wrote:
> Ah, of course, by clicking on the XO icon. Silly me.
> At present the only available language option is EN-US but the
> keyboard layouts are there.

I do not recall how the list is built by Sugar, but Debian and Ubuntu
split language support into separate packages.  Make sure the
appropriate packages are installed.  To find appropriate packages,
search the package archive for l10n (localisation)

sudo apt-cache search l10n

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/