[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] Reminder: SLOBs Meeting Today 20:00 UTC

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Nov 11 16:08:59 EST 2020

AGREED MOTION 2020-14
    appoint to the board Jui, Perrie, Walter, Lionel and Devin.

    (Our election was held, with no vote required.  Jui and Perrie
    have been added to the mailing list.)

AGREED MOTION 2020-15
    appoint Devin as chair.

    (Until now, James was chair.  James continued to chair this
    meeting.)

AGREED MOTION 2020-16
    remove from the board Alex, Rahul and James.

    (Alex remains on the board of Sugar Labs, Inc.)

AGREED MOTION 2020-17
    Sugar Labs, Inc authorizes 60 hours for Ibiam to work on Sugar
    Maintenance as contractor at the agreed upon rate.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 07:31:29AM -0500, devin at ulibarri.website wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just a friendly reminder that today is the next SLOBs Meeting.
>
> I have yet to publish a proposed agenda. When I do, it will be at
> https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Meeting_Minutes-2020-11-11
>
> One thing to discuss is the final draft of bylaws to be officially adopted
> by SL Inc. Officers.
>
> As always, if any community members would like to join and do not
> already know the link for the meeting, please reply to
> slobs at lists.sugarlabs.org and request the link.
>
> Best,
> Devin

James Cameron