[Sugar-devel] Sugar Trisquel image Ready for testing.

Martin Guy martinwguy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:16:27 EST 2020

On 03/11/2020, Chihurumnaya Ibiam <ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 11:20 AM Martin Guy <martinwguy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > the included activities are:
>> >
>> > abacus
>> > analyzejournal
>> > browse
>> > calculate
>>
>> I've been looking at what activities to include in a Sugar Live
>> Everything i386 release, but it looks like you've made my task easier.
>> Shall I call it Sugar Live Trisqel in honour of the Activity selection
>> or do you think that would confuse things?
>
> I think it can be called Trisquel Sugar TOAST live, just to keep with the
> trisquel convention.

OK. I've been vacillating between sugar-live-trisquel and
sugar-live-etiona (lack of imagination!) so thanks for that. PS I love
trisqeul as a distro - didn't know about it.

I notice that Music Blocks isn't in the Trisquel Etiona set, and it
seems a prime candidate for inclusion. Of the other activities, I
couldn't make Develop do anything useful, but I couldn't with Trisquel
Live Sugar Toast either, so I assume it's just me.

> I see that you've done it manually and I'd love to know what you did.

Nothing special. Just searching each activity on github.com/sugarlabs
and filling in the fields