[Sugar-devel] Community Bonding Period: Scale Degree Design Proposal

Devin Ulibarri devin at ulibarri.website
Sun May 31 14:08:50 EDT 2020

Hi All,
Aviral is doing great work.
Our strategy has been for him to fix more straightforward bugs related
to key/mode while we work together on a design for the less trivial
ones.
An average of 4 days a week, he has been getting a 30-60 minute music
theory lesson as well so that he can better identify conceptual errors
as we move ahead. :)
Devin