[Sugar-devel] Situation update

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon May 25 23:56:36 EDT 2020

Thanks, Anindya.

Yes, you will find communication fine within your group as a
consequence of meeting regularly.  That's good.

However, not everyone is in your meeting, and nor should we expect
them to be.

There is a risk of excluding community members by accident.  It
happens often with GSoC at Sugar Labs, because students are spending
seven hours a day, mentors at least one hour a day, and everyone else
some smaller time each day.

You can link to your GitHub Projects page in future updates;
https://github.com/meganindya/musicblocks/projects/1

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/