[Sugar-devel] Adding SVG for a new block in Music Blocks

Aviral Gangwar aviralgangwar24 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 12:17:42 EDT 2020

Hello

I have been trying to add help for the nth modal pitch block and since
there was a help string and SVG unavailable, I've been trying to add one.

What is the procedure for generating the SVG for a macro?

I have added SVG's for blocks in the past but I usually had a workaround
using the code for a similar block. I tried using the blockArt but it is
only helpful for individual blocks.

I've attached the macro that needs to be generated.

Thanks
Aviral