[Sugar-devel] Situation update

Anindya Kundu anindyaak007 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 08:45:41 EDT 2020

Hello,

Thanks for understanding my situation. Electricity has finally been
restored and things are recovering. There is an issue with the broadband
which will hopefully be fixed in a couple of days, now that the
electricity is back.

I joined our daily meeting today from my phone, barely getting in before it
ended. I had a quick chat and informed about my state. I'll be meeting
tomorrow half an hour early with Walter, before out group gathering.

Meanwhile, I'll get back to work by tonight. I'll start with some
experiment code I was trying out, to eventually get on with the Note class
we were discussing.

I've previously mentioned that I'll be working on a branch wip-note-class
in my fork <https://github.com/meganindya/musicblocks> of Music Blocks. I
was exploring the 'Projects' feature on GitHub, and found that it can be
useful. I've created a project in the said repository and I'll be updating
my progress there.

Regards.

*Anindya Kundu*