[Sugar-devel] Meeting summary and activity suggestions

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri May 8 19:21:00 EDT 2020

I've no specific activities in mind, but my habit is to focus first on
the Fructose set, then on the set that have been chosen by OLPC OS,
then on those that have been packaged by Fedora and Debian.

After that, if I have any time left, I look at activities that show
good download counts, or fill gaps in functionality and pedagogy.

It is easy to fall into trap of looking only on GitHub.  We also have
git.sugarlabs.org, and activities.sugarlabs.org.  Should you need it,
I maintain a GTK 2 and Python 2 capable operating system for testing
old activities.  It is OLPC OS 18.04.x based on Ubuntu 18.04.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/