[Sugar-devel] [Music Blocks] Re-review of changes made w.r.t. issue #2192 (let there be let)

Anindya Kundu anindyaak007 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:46:59 EDT 2020

I was just going through the recently posted issues. I came across Collapsing
Scale Degree (Note Value) is Broken #2236
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/musicblocks/issues/2236>. I looked into the
code and found a trivial scope error originating due to replacing var with
let.

I've previously too come across such an issue (Duplicate Block is broken
#2214 <https://github.com/sugarlabs/musicblocks/issues/2214>). I suspect
that there could be more of these.

I suggest we take verify the merged changes once again, lest we should have
several broken elements. Shouldn't take much time hopefully.

*Anindya Kundu*